The focus of the Technology Coaching Program is to provide just in time, ongoing professional development at the school level on digital devices and resources to promote technology integration in the classroom.
2016-17 Technology Coaches
- All former technology coaches may keep all equipment earned if they re-commit to the program and remain at the school
- All equipment remains at the school if a technology coach moves to another school
School Site Options for Technology Training
- If you would like to access the online modules for one of your trainings (to guide your facilitation) please email/call your STS contact.
|W/North Central Elem
||DIAP TOP Schools
||Citrus Ridge: A Civics Acad
- If your administration would like points awarded for the technology PD you conduct, the site administrator (AP) is responsible for submitting the points to the district.
- Encourage & empower former tech coaches to participate in tech coach program
- Utilize technology coaches to provide professional development to staff on digital devices
- Encourage development of a learning community to include all tech coaches in your school
- Encourage tech coaches to continue growing the tech coaching program at your school
- Coordinate with your tech coaches and STS to provide digital device workshops