Technology Proficiency Technology Tool Awards
Due to budget constraints, technology tools will not be provided for proficiencies this year. The technology tools awarded in the past which were provided for completion of technology proficiency levels have been tracked by STS. All technology tools are the property of Polk County Public Schools. They will remain assigned to the participant as long as the participant remains an employee of Polk County Public Schools. Should the participant leave the district, the technology tools should remain at the school. If a participant moves within the district, the technology tool may move with the individual.
Administrator Technology Proficiency Levels I, II and III
- Technology Proficiency Level I - participants are in the Aspiring Leader program and are manually enrolled
- Technology Proficiency Level II & III - for current administrators only
- CLICK HERE to download a detailed list of courses
Certificates will be awarded for completion of Administrator Tech I, II and III.
Teacher Technology Proficiency Levels I and II
- A certificate will be awarded for a score of 80% or above in each of the six areas of the inventory for Teacher Technology Proficiency Levels I and II.
- To receive certificates, the inventory site coordinator should complete the Technology ITTS Certificate List.
- Penny Cook will review the spreadsheet and verify participant scores using the DOE online database.
- Certificates will be sent to either the ITTS School Site Coordinator or the individual recipients.
- Send the ITTS Certificate List spreadsheet to Penny Cook.
School Facilitated Technology PD
- Schools are responsible for posting all inservice held at the school site except those set up on the PDS scheduler by the School Technology Department.
- Contact your AP (PD Contact) for necessary documentation for awarding inservice points
- Contact Kitty Sawyer (863-647-4251) if you would like to use STS-prepared technology Moodle courses.