Keyword for this page: Classlink
What is Classlink?
Classlink is the district Single Sign-On (SSO) that will be used by students and staff to access digital curriculum/resource sites that are SSO capable. This eliminates the need for a user to remember multiple usernames and passwords.
Beginning this school year, each student will login to school computers using their mypolkschools account. Their Classlink Dashboard will be the default web page.
Here is a list of District Curriculum Apps that students will use Classlink to access.
- Pearson Easy Bridge
- McGraw-Hill Reading Wonders
- McGraw-Hill Social Studies
- Think Central Go Math
- Algebra Nation
- CK-12 Polk
- EMC Passport
Student Access Instructions
- Before accessing Classlink for Students, close all browser windows (Internet sites/pages) that are open.
- Open your browser and go to www.polk-fl.net
- Click on ‘Classlink for Students’ under ‘Tools & More’ at the bottom of the PCPS Home page.
- Type your username + @mypolkschools.net in the Authentication Request box. (Example: email@example.com) Then type in your password. There are times that you may have to do this twice.
- Your choice of Icons will depend on your grade level.
- Depending on the application, you may be asked to type in your username and password again when you land on the applications home page.
Note: If you have more than one student in your home that will be using Classlink for Students, all browser windows will need to be closed before the other student logs into Classlink for Students.