Keyword for this page: Help Desk
Desktop and Network Support
Help Desk provides support for the following applications: Desktop Support, E-mail, EleGrade, Genesis, Internet Explorer, Microsoft Office Products, Polk-ID, MyPolkSchools Portal, Staff Portal, Journey, (RHS) Recruitment Hiring System, (ARS) ApplicantRegistration System, PDS Scheduler, SAP, EPAF, IDEAS, TAMS, Volunteers
Contacting the Help Desk
HELP DESK HOURS
Monday - Friday 7:00 AM - 4:30 PM
PCSB Systems Status
Important Contact Numbers
For assistance with AESOP (previously SEMS),
please call 863-534-0781 or email email@example.com
For assistance with MOODLE, please contact Bill Bucklew at 534-9288.
For assistance with FASTPASS, please contact Martha Hernandez at 519-3673.
For TRIP TRACKER or ON SCREEN assistance please contact Shannon Degamon @ 534-7182 or 55150
- For TRU-VISION assistance please contact Ann Marshall @ 534-9253 or 50340
IST LAB USE INFO
The IST LAB at the District Office is available for use. To reserve the IST Lab, please contact the Help Desk at 519-8042 or 51586. Prior to calling the Help Desk to reserve the lab, please review the following documents. By following these simple instructions, your use of the lab will be enjoyable and your training class a success!
To print, view, or save a document:
The web pages in this section provide access to the documentation for all of the systems that are supported by the Help Desk.
- To view any of the documents, please click on the corresponding link.
- Icons beside the link will indicate their file type (PDF , Excel , Powerpoint , etc.), or if they link to an external site .
- To print any document, click on the link to load the document, then click the Print Icon.
- To save a document, open the document, then click Save Icon.