This page is frequently updated!
To see the most current version press F5 on your keyboard to refresh this page.
What is a Wellness Representative
Wellness Representatives are on-site Polk County School Board Employees who are committed to helping the Wellness Team create a
culture of health and wellness at the workplace.
Wellness Reps Roster
Find your Wellness Rep here...
Introduction to the Wellness Program
The Wellness office is located at the PCSB Employee Clinic in Lakeland, 3215 Winter Lake Road, Lakeland, FL 33803, (863) 648-3057
Wellness Rep Responsibilities
- Become familiar with and communicate Wellness Program activities to faculty and staff members such as PCSB Annual Spring Health Fairs, fitness events and online challenges
- Schedule one 15 minute Wellness Professional Development opportunity at a staff meeting, details
- Support and promote a Tobacco Free environment
- Print and place a copy of Wellness Matters, the monthly newsletter, into custodial mailboxes and other employees who lack a PCSB email address
- Exemplify wellness – Walk the talk; be a positive role model
- Provide feedback to Wellness Team
Email Jordan Gale with questions, comments or if you would like to join the Wellness Rep Team!