This page is frequently updated!
To see the most current version press F5 on your keyboard to refresh this page.
Click here for important facts about pre-conception..
Promotes healthy pregnancies
prevent birth defects
No cost to all employees enrolled with PCSB health insurance
Receive $100 for the completion of each program described below
Babies & You
March of Dimes educational program. Learn about pregnancy preparation, genetics, stress management, fitness, nutrition, newborn care and get your questions answered!
Receive $100 after your baby arrives!**
To be eligible for the $100 reimbursement, the program MUST be completed NO LATER than the end of your first trimester. If you are considering parenthood, the end of your first trimester of pregnancy must fall within five years following completion of the program.
2017/ 2018 Class Schedule
- Saturday, September 16, 2017, 8am-1pm, Woodlake Center, 3425 New Jersey Road, Lakeland, FL
- Friday, November 10, 2017, 8am-1pm, Lakeland Employee Health Clinic, 3215 Winter Lake Road, Lakeland, FL
- Saturday, January 27, 2018, 8am-1pm, Woodlake Center, 3425 New Jersey Road, Lakeland, FL
- Saturday, March 10, 2018, 8am-1pm, Woodlake Center, 3425 New Jersey Road, Lakeland, FL
- Wednesday, June 6, 2018, 8am-1pm, Lakeland Employee Health Clinic, 3215 Winter Lake Road, Lakeland, FL
Florida Blue Healthy Addition® Prenatal Program
Receive $100 after your baby arrives!** (Must be 21 weeks gestation or less at the time of registration.) Flyer...
A comprehensive and confidential program for expectant mothers which provides:
- Pregnancy risk screening and monitoring
- Prenatal information
- Emotional support and answers to questions and concerns
- Reinforcement of physician's plan of care
- FREE Healthy Addition® nurse hotline 8:00 am - 5:00 pm, 800-955-7635 (option 6)
- FREE 24/7 Health Dialog nurse hotline, 877-789-2583
- To register, email email@example.com or call 800-955-7635 (option 6)
- For more information, visit www.bcbsfl.com
**To receive reimbursement after your baby arrives, please complete this form. If you have any questions, please email or phone Jordan Gale at 648-3057.
- 2010 Fair Labor Standards Act - Nursing Mothers' Provision - Lactating mothers must be given reasonable time and a private place to express milk for up to one year. More
- Text4Baby - Check out this free mobile information service that provides pregnant women and new moms with information to help them care for their health and give their babies the best possible start in life.
- "My 9 Months" from the March of Dimes is a great source for trusted and up-to-date pre-pregnancyinformation. Tired of searching all over for valid and reliable answers to your maternal questions? Are you pondering parenthood? What you and your partner do before you get pregnant will help your baby get the best start possible.
- March of Dimes Product Catalogue
- For further information please contact Wellness at 863-648-3057