This page is frequently updated!
Please press F5 on your keyboard to refresh this page..
Employee Assistance Program
Exclusively for School Board employees and ALL household members
Provided through Aetna Resources for Living
FREE, confidential mental health counseling 24 hours-a-day
Legal, financial and other discounted services
See details below or call 648-3057 for assistance
Call toll-free 800-272-7252 round-the-clock any time of day or night to make an appointment or visit the website.
Login: PCS; Password: PCS
PCSB Employee Health Clinics
All services NO COST for School Board employees and dependents enrolled in the School Board Health Plan. Appointmens required, Call 863-419-3322
HAINES CITY LOCATION (Publix Shopping Center)
641 US Hwy 17-92 West, #631B, Haines City, FL 33844
LAKELAND LOCATION (Just west of Traviss Career Center)
3215 Winter Lake Road, Lakeland , FL 33803
FREE Flu and Pneumonia Shots • Pnemonia Facts
Blue 365 - Exclusive fitness and other health discounts for Florida Blue members, More...
Better You from Blue: Next Step
- Chronic conditions such as heart disease, cancer and diabetes account for 70% of all U.S. deaths and are linked to unhealthy lifestyles. Take advantage of FREE telephonic health coaching to help you make better choices. Call the Next Steps program at 1-800-477-3736, ext. 54837 or email NextSteps@bcbsfl.com
Free 24-hour Nurseline 1-877-789-2583
- Registered nurses available 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- Multilingual nurses
- Discuss diagnostic and surgical procedures, recently diagnosed medical conditions, receive information on what to expect during a medical test, prescription information, self care for common symptoms and more
- Access to library of audio recordings covering 700 different health topics
Male Caregiver Support Group
- Provided the third Thursday of every month by the Florida Gulf Coast Chapter of the Alzheimer's Association, 10:30am at the Lakeland Linder Regional Airport, 3900 Don Emerson Drive, (2nd Floor Conference Room A). Details
Farmer Jack's Produce - PCSB Health Fair donator! Call 863-412-7226 - Details
Walker's Farm Fresh Produce - Located next to Catfish Country on Hwy. 98 South - 10% off for School Board Employees - please bring PCSB ID badge - phone 863-646-0759
Pamper your body, mind and spirit- Inquire about PCSB discounts - Details
Mrs. D's Flower Shop - 2116 South Crystal Lake Drive in Lakeland; call 863-665-1011 or visit!
Keys to Character
- January - Responsibility
- February - Compassion
- March - Tolerance
- April - Citizenship
- May - Patriotism
- August - Respect
- September - Honesty
- October - Self-Control
- November - Cooperation
- December - Kindness, More...
School Health Index