This page is frequently updated!
Please press F5 on your keyboard to refresh this page.
January 16 - May 5, 2017
FREE for PCPS Employees & Retirees. Space is limited. Schedule subject to change.
|South Lakeland||Traviss||Room 316||Zumba||Amber Vallan||Tuesday||5:30 – 6:30 pm|
|Winter Haven||Mark Wilcox||Classroom||Yoga||Marie Elkins||Tuesday||5:00 – 6:00 pm|
|South Lakeland||Traviss||Room 316||Yoga||Marie Elkins||Thursday||5:00 – 6:00 pm|
|North Lakeland||Padgett Elem.||Multipurpose Room||Total Body/Yoga||John Davenport||Wednesday||4:00 – 5:00 pm|
|North Lakeland*||Lake Gibson Sr.||Cafeteria||Dance Fitness||Julie Clark||Tuesday||5:00 – 6:00 pm|
|North Lakeland*||Lake Gibson Sr.||Cafeteria||Dance Fitness||Julie Clark||Thursday||5:00 – 6:00 pm|
* These classes will end in April. The last class at LGH will be 4/27/2017.
The Wellness Program encourages Healthy Living at Home in Polk County now and always! We have so many amazingly beautiful outdoor places to actively enjoy Florida right here in Polk County. Here are some links for you to share with your friends and family!
· http://gis.lakelandgov.net/webmaps/parksfinder/ City Parks Locator
· https://www.lakelandgov.net/bicycling/trails-facilities Local Bike Paths
· http://www.traillink.com/city/lakeland-fl-trails.aspx Local Running Trails
· http://www.friendsoftheparks.net/2015TrekTenTrails.html Trek Ten Trails
Did you know that America is home to 58 National Parks? Once again, visiting these fabulous parks is usually free (or at a small cost) and provides an excellent educational opportunity while staying active!