This page is frequently updated!
Please press F5 on your keyboard to refresh this page.
Get on the Bus for Your 3-D Mammogram!
Click here to download required forms
Registration Form • Medical History
Authorization Release to have previous results sent to Tampa Bay Mobile Mammography (contacts)
Health insurance card and photo identification required!
New Make-Up days added! Details...
1 out of 3 PCSB age-eligible women DO NOT get their annual mammogram. We can do much better!
9:00 a.m.- 3:00 p.m. Register
Monday, June 20th, Lake Gibson Middle, Lakeland
Wednesday, June 22nd, Bartow Senior, Bartow
Thursday, June 23rd, Better Blue Clinic, Winter Haven
Monday, June 27th, PCSB Employee Health Clinic, Lakeland
Tuesday, June 28th, Frostproof Senior, Frostproof
Wednesday, June 29th, PCSB Employee Health Clinic, Haines City
Thursday, June 30th, PCSB Employee Health Clinic, Lakeland
1. At School Board Health Clinics
Wednesday, June 29th
HAINES CITY LOCATION (Publix Shopping Center), 641 US Hwy 17-92 West, #631B
Monday, June 27th & Thursday, June 30th
LAKELAND LOCATION (Just west of Traviss Career Center), 3215 Winter Lake Road
2. At School Board worksites throughout the year
Click here to make your appointment
3. At the Annual Health Fair
Contact information for previous providers
Lakeland Regional Cancer Center (LRCC), 863-904-1901
Watson Clinic Women’s Center aka Women’s Care Florida (Lakeland OB-GYN), 863-680-7915
Radiology and Imaging Specialists (RIS), Lakeland & Plant City, 863-665-3809
AT Radiology (Winter Haven), 863-295-5719
Questions? Call 813-601-1925
PCSB employees enrolled in the School Board health plan get annual mammograms at no cost at participating providers
One in 20 will be diagnosed with colorectal cancer in their lifetime! 90% of these deaths can be prevented with lifestyle changes and preventive screenings. See below for important colorectal screening details. For more, contact Wellness at 648-3057
The Florida Department of Health (FDOH) and the Colorectal Cancer Action Network provide an annual web-based Colorectal Cancer Prevention Campaign. Visit the Florida Colorectal Cancer Prevention Campaign here...
In-Network Surgical Centers for colonoscopies at no cost to PCSB Health Plan members: (Age restrictions apply: 50 or above/40 and above where colon cancer was present in nuclear family)
- Day Surgery Center - 2400 Dundee Road, Winter Haven, Phone: 863.293.8471
- Winter Haven Ambulatory Surgical Center - 325 Avenue B NW, Winter Haven, Phone: 863.291.4000
- Lakeland Surgical & Diagnostic Center - 1315 N Florida Ave, Lakeland, Phone: 863.683.2268
- Celebration Surgery Center, LLC - 410 Celebration Place, #408, Kissimmee, FL (View Map), Phone: 321.939.1481
- Employees who have been recently diagnosed with breast cancer can receive a complementary book entitled, Cancer for Two, while supplies last. The book is an inspiring true story and guide for cancer patients and their partners, written by Dave Balch. If you would like to request a copy, please email the Wellness Team.
- Skin Cancer Screening guidelines as listed by the American Cancer Society suggest preliminary screening to be started at age 21, every 3 years thereafter and annually after age 35