This page is frequently updated!
Please press F5 on your keyboard to refresh this page.
Get on the Bus for Your 3-D Mammogram!
"Ladies... this wonderful bus, its equipment and
wonderful crew are the reason my breast cancer
was caught VERY early. High tech 3D machine
caught something extremely small that according
to my Dr I would never have found until serious.
Use their services! They come to you basically and
give you no excuse not to be checked. Thank you
Tampa Bay Mobile Mammography! Because of my
experience with you I AM A SURVIVOR!"
Download the required forms HERE
Authorization Release to have previous results sent to Tampa Bay Mobile Mammography if you did not use the TBMM bus last year. (contacts)
Health insurance card and photo identification required! PCSB employees enrolled in the School Board health plan get annual mammograms at no cost at participating providers.
1 out of 3 PCSB age-eligible women DO NOT get their annual mammogram. We can do much better!
1. At School Board worksites throughout the year
Click here to make your appointment
2. At School Board Health Clinics
PCPS 1st Annual Women's Wellness Event
Saturday, October 22, 2016
HAINES CITY LOCATION (Publix Shopping Center), 641 US Hwy 17-92 West, #631B
Saturday, October 1, 2016
LAKELAND LOCATION (Just west of Traviss Career Center), 3215 Winter Lake Road
Miss the bus? The bus will be at the Lakeland
Employee Health Clinic from 8 am to Noon on the 1st
Saturday of every month.
3. At the Annual Health Fair
Saturday, March 11, 2017 at First United Methodist Church on Lake Morton 7 am - Noon
Contact information for previous providers
Lakeland Regional Cancer Center (LRCC), 863-904-1901
Watson Clinic Women’s Center aka Women’s Care Florida (Lakeland OB-GYN), 863-680-7915
Radiology and Imaging Specialists (RIS), Lakeland & Plant City, 863-665-3809
AT Radiology (Winter Haven), 863-295-5719
Questions? Call 813-601-1925
One in 20 will be diagnosed with colorectal cancer in their lifetime! 90% of these deaths can be prevented with lifestyle changes and preventive screenings. See below for important colorectal screening details. For more, contact Wellness at 648-3057
The Florida Department of Health (FDOH) and the Colorectal Cancer Action Network provide an annual web-based Colorectal Cancer Prevention Campaign. Visit the Florida Colorectal Cancer Prevention Campaign here...
In-Network Surgical Centers for colonoscopies at no cost to PCSB Health Plan members: (Age restrictions apply: 50 or above/40 and above where colon cancer was present in nuclear family)
- Day Surgery Center - 2400 Dundee Road, Winter Haven, Phone: 863.293.8471
- Winter Haven Ambulatory Surgical Center - 325 Avenue B NW, Winter Haven, Phone: 863.291.4000
- Lakeland Surgical & Diagnostic Center - 1315 N Florida Ave, Lakeland, Phone: 863.683.2268
- Celebration Surgery Center, LLC - 410 Celebration Place, #408, Kissimmee, FL (View Map), Phone: 321.939.1481
- Employees who have been recently diagnosed with breast cancer can receive a complementary book entitled, Cancer for Two, while supplies last. The book is an inspiring true story and guide for cancer patients and their partners, written by Dave Balch. If you would like to request a copy, please email the Wellness Team.
- Skin Cancer Screening guidelines as listed by the American Cancer Society suggest preliminary screening to be started at age 21, every 3 years thereafter and annually after age 35