This page is frequently updated!
Please press F5 on your keyboard to refresh this page.
Get on the Bus for your 3-D mammogram!
Employee Health Fair - October 24, 2015 in Haines City
Health insurance card and I.D. required
registration, medical history, release
Questions? Call 813-601-1925
PCSB employees enrolled in the School Board health plan get annual mammograms at no cost at participating providers.
One in 20 will be diagnosed with colorectal cancer in their lifetime! 90% of these deaths can be prevented with lifestyle changes and preventive screenings. See below for important colorectal screening details. For more, contact Wellness at 648-3057
- The Florida Department of Health (FDOH) and the Colorectal Cancer Action Network provide an annual web-based Colorectal Cancer Prevention Campaign. Visit the Florida Colorectal Cancer Prevention Campaign here...
In-Network Surgical Centers for colonoscopies at no cost to PCSB Health Plan members: (Age restrictions apply: 50 or above/40 and above where colon cancer was present in nuclear family)
- Day Surgery Center - 2400 Dundee Road, Winter Haven, Phone: 863.293.8471
- Winter Haven Ambulatory Surgical Center - 325 Avenue B NW, Winter Haven, Phone: 863.291.4000
- Lakeland Surgical & Diagnostic Center - 1315 N Florida Ave, Lakeland, Phone: 863.683.2268
- Celebration Surgery Center, LLC - 410 Celebration Place, #408, Kissimmee, FL (View Map), Phone: 321.939.1481
- Employees who have been recently diagnosed with breast cancer can receive a complementary book entitled, Cancer for Two, while supplies last. The book is an inspiring true story and guide for cancer patients and their partners, written by Dave Balch. If you would like to request a copy, please email the Wellness Team.
- Skin Cancer Screening guidelines as listed by the American Cancer Society suggest preliminary screening to be started at age 21, every 3 years thereafter and annually after age 35