Code of Conduct

Revised version coming soon!


Enrolling or Transferring Your Student

Please visit How To Enroll/Transfer webpage for details and forms required to enroll in or transfer to a Polk County school.

School Transcript

Former students of Polk County Public Schools, grades Kg-12, often need a transcript for a job application or for continuing their education. Pupil Accounting now offers online records request to former students. To access the online request form visit:

Athletics/Physical Education (P.E.)

Google Apps/myPolkApps

Access to Google Apps is a process. First, the teacher will provide a permission form for you and your child to sign. After the permission form is returned, the school will establish access to Google Apps/myPolkApps. Talk with your student about using Google Apps!

View the permission form here (available in three languages).

Student Nutrition

Transportation and Support Services